Yes, drone is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Drone is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'drone'.
- Make a monotonous low dull sound
- Talk in a monotonous voice
- Stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen
- An unchanging intonation
- Someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
- An aircraft without a pilot that is operated by remote control
- A pipe of the bagpipe that is tuned to produce a single continuous tone
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in drone?
1 Anagram of Drone
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to drone:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'drone'.