Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Toned
The definition of toned, the meaning of the word Toned:
Is toned a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- v. - Vary the pitch of one's speech
- v. - Change the color or tone of
- v. - Change to a color image
- v. - Give a healthy elasticity to
- adj. - Having or characterized or distinguished by tone or a specific tone; often used in combination
- adj. - Having or distinguished by a tone; often used in combination
Toned is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in toned: D E N O T
1 Anagram of Toned
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to toned:
36 words found using the letters in "Toned"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words