Yes, toned is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Toned is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'toned'.
- Having or characterized or distinguished by tone or a specific tone; often used in combination
- Having or distinguished by a tone; often used in combination
- Utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically
- Vary the pitch of one's speech
- Change the color or tone of
- Change to a color image
- Give a healthy elasticity to
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in toned?
1 Anagram of Toned
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to toned:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'toned'.