Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Mature
The definition of mature, the meaning of the word Mature:
Is mature a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation
- v. - Develop and work out fully in one's mind
- v. - Become due for repayment
- v. - Cause to ripen or develop fully
- v. - Grow old or older
- v. - Cause to ripen and discharge pus
- adj. - Characteristic of maturity
- adj. - Fully considered and perfected
- adj. - Having reached full natural growth or development
- adj. - Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- adj. - (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination
Mature is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in mature: A E M R T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mature:
70 words found using the letters in "Mature"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words