Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Ream
The definition of ream, the meaning of the word Ream:
Is ream a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A large quantity of written matter
- n. - A quantity of paper; 480 or 500 sheets; one ream equals 20 quires
- v. - Squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) with a reamer
- v. - Remove by making a hole or by boring
- v. - Enlarge with a reamer
Ream is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ream: A E M R
1 Anagram of Ream
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ream:
17 words found using the letters in "Ream"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words