Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Stool
The definition of stool, the meaning of the word Stool:
Is stool a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A simple seat without a back or arms
- n. - Solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- n. - (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- n. - A plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- v. - Lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- v. - React to a decoy, of wildfowl
- v. - Grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- v. - Have a bowel movement
Stool is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stool: L O O S T
4 Anagrams of Stool
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stool:
23 words found using the letters in "Stool"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words