Is bolts a Scrabble word?
Yes, bolts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Bolts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word bolts
The meaning of bolts
14 definitions of the word bolts.
- Move or jump suddenly
- Secure or lock with a bolt
- Swallow hastily
- Run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along
- Leave suddenly and as if in a hurry
- Eat hastily without proper chewing
- Make or roll into bolts
- A discharge of lightning accompanied by thunder
- A sliding bar in a breech-loading firearm that ejects an empty cartridge and replaces it and closes the breech
- The part of a lock that is engaged or withdrawn with a key
- The act of moving with great haste
- A roll of cloth or wallpaper of a definite length
- A screw that screws into a nut to form a fastener
- A sudden abandonment (as from a political party)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bolts?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Bolts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bolts:
Unscramble the letters in bolts
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bolts'.