Yes, doomed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Doomed is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'doomed'.
- Decree or designate beforehand
- Pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- Make certain of the failure or destruction of
- Marked for certain death
- In danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
- Marked by or promising bad fortune
- (usually followed by `to') determined by tragic fate
- People who are destined to die soon
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in doomed?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to doomed:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'doomed'.
- G: dogedom