Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Doomed
The definition of doomed, the meaning of the word Doomed:
Is doomed a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - People who are destined to die soon
- v. - Decree or designate beforehand
- v. - Pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- v. - Make certain of the failure or destruction of
- adj. - Marked for certain death
- adj. - In danger of the eternal punishment of Hell
- adj. - Marked by or promising bad fortune
- adj. - (usually followed by `to') determined by tragic fate
Doomed is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in doomed: D D E M O O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to doomed:
25 words found using the letters in "Doomed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words