Is lofts a Scrabble word?
Yes, lofts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Lofts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word lofts.
- Store in a loft
- Propel through the air
- Kick or strike high in the air
- Lay out a full-scale working drawing of the lines of a vessel's hull
- Floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space
- Floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
- (golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air
- A raised shelter in which pigeons are kept
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lofts?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lofts:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lofts'.