Is loosest a Scrabble word?
Yes, loosest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Loosest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word loosest.
- Not compact or dense in structure or arrangement
- (of a ball in sport) not in the possession or control of any player
- Not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting
- Not officially recognized or controlled
- Not literal
- Emptying easily or excessively
- Not affixed
- Not tense or taut
- (of textures) full of small openings or gaps
- Lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- Not carefully arranged in a package
- Having escaped, especially from confinement
- Casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in loosest?
1 Anagram of Loosest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loosest:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'loosest'.