Is soles a Scrabble word?
Yes, soles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Soles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word soles
The meaning of soles
8 definitions of the word soles.
- Put a new sole on
- A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid
- (Roman mythology) ancient Roman god; personification of the sun; counterpart of Greek Helios
- The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- The underside of footwear or a golf club
- Lean flesh of any of several flatfish
- The underside of the foot
- Right-eyed flatfish; many are valued as food; most common in warm seas especially European
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in soles?
3 Anagrams of Soles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to soles:
Unscramble the letters in soles
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'soles'.