Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Soles
The definition of soles, the meaning of the word Soles:
Is soles a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid
- n. - (Roman mythology) ancient Roman god; personification of the sun; counterpart of Greek Helios
- n. - The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization
- n. - The underside of footwear or a golf club
- n. - Lean flesh of any of several flatfish
- n. - The underside of the foot
- n. - Right-eyed flatfish; many are valued as food; most common in warm seas especially European
- v. - Put a new sole on
Soles is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in soles: E L O S S
3 Anagrams of Soles
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to soles:
27 words found using the letters in "Soles"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words