Yes, solo is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Solo is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word 'solo'.
- Without anybody else or anything else
- Fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
- Perform a piece written for a single instrument
- Composed or performed by a single voice or instrument
- Any activity that is performed alone without assistance
- A musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
- A flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in solo?
1 Anagram of Solo
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to solo:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'solo'.