Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Loses
The definition of loses, the meaning of the word Loses:
Is loses a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
- v. - Fail to win
- v. - Suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- v. - Place (something) where one cannot find it again
- v. - Miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
- v. - Allow to go out of sight
- v. - Fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
- v. - Fail to get or obtain
- v. - Retreat
- v. - Fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- v. - Be set at a disadvantage
Loses is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in loses: E L O S S
3 Anagrams of Loses
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loses:
27 words found using the letters in "Loses"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words