Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, loses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
2. Fail to win
3. Suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
4. Place (something) where one cannot find it again
5. Miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
6. Allow to go out of sight
7. Fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
8. Fail to get or obtain
10. Fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
11. Be set at a disadvantage
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in loses?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words