Is slack a Scrabble word?
Yes, slack is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Slack is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word slack.
- Avoid responsibilities and work, be idle
- Be inattentive to, or neglect
- Release tension on
- Make less active or fast
- Become slow or slower
- Make less active or intense
- Become less in amount or intensity
- Cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
- Not tense or taut
- Flowing with little speed as e.g. at the turning of the tide
- Lacking in rigor or strictness
- Dust consisting of a mixture of small coal fragments and coal dust and dirt that sifts out when coal is passed over a sieve
- A noticeable deterioration in performance or quality
- A stretch of water without current or movement
- A soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- The quality of being loose (not taut)
- A cord or rope or cable that is hanging loosely
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slack?
2 Anagrams of Slack
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slack:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slack'.