Is loose a Scrabble word?
Yes, loose is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Loose is a valid Scrabble word.
Loose is a word starting with l ending with e. Check our list of words starting with l ending with e.
Table of Contents
18 definitions of the word loose.
- Without restraint
- Not compact or dense in structure or arrangement
- (of a ball in sport) not in the possession or control of any player
- Not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting
- Not officially recognized or controlled
- Not literal
- Emptying easily or excessively
- Not affixed
- Not tense or taut
- (of textures) full of small openings or gaps
- Lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- Not carefully arranged in a package
- Having escaped, especially from confinement
- Casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- Grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Turn loose or free from restraint
- Make loose or looser
- Become loose or looser or less tight
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in loose?
1 Anagram of Loose
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loose:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'loose'.