Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Stools
The definition of stools, the meaning of the word Stools:
Is stools a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A simple seat without a back or arms
- n. - Solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- n. - (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- n. - A plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- v. - Lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- v. - React to a decoy, of wildfowl
- v. - Grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- v. - Have a bowel movement
Stools is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in stools: L O O S S T
1 Anagram of Stools
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stools:
33 words found using the letters in "Stools"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words