Yes, free is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Free is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
22 definitions of the word 'free'.
- Without restraint
- Grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Relieve from
- Remove or force out from a position
- Grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- Make (information) available for publication
- Free from obligations or duties
- Free or remove obstruction from
- Let off the hook
- Part with a possession or right
- Release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- Make (assets) available
- Able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint
- Unconstrained or not chemically bound in a molecule or not fixed and capable of relatively unrestricted motion
- Costing nothing
- Not occupied or in use
- Not fixed in position
- Not held in servitude
- Not taken up by scheduled activities
- Completely wanting or lacking
- Not literal
- People who are free
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in free?
2 Anagrams of Free
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to free:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'free'.