Is loaded a Scrabble word?
Yes, loaded is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Loaded is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word loaded.
- Filled with a great quantity
- (of weapons) charged with ammunition
- (of statements or questions) charged with associative significance and often meant to mislead or influence
- Having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
- Very drunk
- Fill or place a load on
- Provide (a device) with something necessary
- Transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- Put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- Corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in loaded?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loaded:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'loaded'.
- C: cladode