Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Loaded
The definition of loaded, the meaning of the word Loaded:
Is loaded a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Fill or place a load on
- v. - Provide (a device) with something necessary
- v. - Transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- v. - Put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- v. - Corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
- adj. - Filled with a great quantity
- adj. - (of weapons) charged with ammunition
- adj. - (of statements or questions) charged with associative significance and often meant to mislead or influence
- adj. - Having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
- adj. - Very drunk
Loaded is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in loaded: A D D E L O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loaded:
45 words found using the letters in "Loaded"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words