Is charge a Scrabble word?
Yes, charge is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Charge is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
40 definitions of the word charge.
- To make a rush at or sudden attack upon, as in battle
- Blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against
- Demand payment
- Move quickly and violently
- Assign a duty, responsibility or obligation to
- File a formal charge against
- Make an accusatory claim
- Fill or load to capacity
- Enter a certain amount as a charge
- Cause to be admitted; of persons to an institution
- Give over to another for care or safekeeping
- Pay with a credit card; pay with plastic money; postpone payment by recording a purchase as a debt
- Lie down on command, of hunting dogs
- Cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- Place a heraldic bearing on
- Provide (a device) with something necessary
- Direct into a position for use
- Impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to
- Instruct (a jury) about the law, its application, and the weighing of evidence
- Instruct or command with authority
- Attribute responsibility to
- Set or ask for a certain price
- Cause formation of a net electrical charge in or on
- Energize a battery by passing a current through it in the direction opposite to discharge
- An impetuous rush toward someone or something
- (criminal law) a pleading describing some wrong or offense
- The price charged for some article or service
- The quantity of unbalanced electricity in a body (either positive or negative) and construed as an excess or deficiency of electrons
- Attention and management implying responsibility for safety
- A special assignment that is given to a person or group
- A person committed to your care
- Financial liabilities (such as a tax)
- (psychoanalysis) the libidinal energy invested in some idea or person or object
- The swift release of a store of affective force
- Request for payment of a debt
- A formal statement of a command or injunction to do something
- An assertion that someone is guilty of a fault or offence
- Heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield
- A quantity of explosive to be set off at one time
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in charge?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to charge:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'charge'.