Is stretch a Scrabble word?
Yes, stretch is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Stretch is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
20 definitions of the word stretch.
- Occupy a large, elongated area
- Extend one's limbs or muscles, or the entire body
- Extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- Become longer by being stretched and pulled
- Make long or longer by pulling and stretching
- Lie down comfortably
- Pull in opposite directions
- Extend the scope or meaning of; often unduly
- Corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
- Increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance
- Extend one's body or limbs
- Having an elongated seating area
- Easily stretched
- A large and unbroken expanse or distance
- The act of physically reaching or thrusting out
- A straightaway section of a racetrack
- Exercise designed to extend the limbs and muscles to their full extent
- Extension to or beyond the ordinary limit
- An unbroken period of time during which you do something
- The capacity for being stretched
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stretch?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stretch:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stretch'.