Is load a Scrabble word?
Yes, load is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Load is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word load.
- Fill or place a load on
- Provide (a device) with something necessary
- Transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- Put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- Corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
- Weight to be borne or conveyed
- A quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
- Goods carried by a large vehicle
- An amount of alcohol sufficient to intoxicate
- The power output of a generator or power plant
- An onerous or difficult concern
- A deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks
- The front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
- Electrical device to which electrical power is delivered
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in load?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to load:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'load'.