Is old a Scrabble word?
Yes, old is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Old is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word old.
- (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- Of long duration; not new
- (used for emphasis) very familiar
- Skilled through long experience
- Belonging to some prior time
- (used informally especially for emphasis)
- Of a very early stage in development
- Just preceding something else in time or order
- Past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in old?
1 Anagram of Old
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to old:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'old'.