Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
17 Definitions of Leaded
The definition of leaded, the meaning of the word Leaded:
Is leaded a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Take somebody somewhere
- v. - Have as a result or residue
- v. - Tend to or result in
- v. - Travel in front of; go in advance of others
- v. - Cause to undertake a certain action
- v. - Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- v. - Be in charge of
- v. - Be ahead of others; be the first
- v. - Be conducive to
- v. - Lead, as in the performance of a composition; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- v. - Lead, extend, or afford access
- v. - Move ahead (of others) in time or space
- v. - Cause something to pass or lead somewhere
- v. - Preside over
- adj. - (of panes of glass) fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead
- adj. - Treated or mixed with lead
- adj. - Having thin strips of lead between the lines of type
Leaded is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in leaded: A D D E E L
1 Anagram of Leaded
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to leaded:
32 words found using the letters in "Leaded"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words