Is leaded a Scrabble word?
Yes, leaded is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Leaded is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word leaded.
- (of panes of glass) fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead
- Treated or mixed with lead
- Having thin strips of lead between the lines of type
- Take somebody somewhere
- Have as a result or residue
- Tend to or result in
- Travel in front of; go in advance of others
- Cause to undertake a certain action
- Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- Be in charge of
- Be ahead of others; be the first
- Be conducive to
- Lead, as in the performance of a composition; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- Lead, extend, or afford access
- Move ahead (of others) in time or space
- Cause something to pass or lead somewhere
- Preside over
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leaded?
1 Anagram of Leaded
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to leaded:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'leaded'.