Is lee a Scrabble word?
Yes, lee is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Lee is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word lee.
- Towards the side away from the wind
- United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of black culture in America (born in 1957)
- United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
- United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973)
- United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926)
- Leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American Colonies (1732-1794)
- Soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818)
- American general who led the Confederate Armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870)
- The side of something that is sheltered from the wind
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lee?
1 Anagram of Lee
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lee:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lee'.