Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Guide
The definition of guide, the meaning of the word Guide:
Is guide a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone employed to conduct others
- n. - Someone who shows the way by leading or advising
- n. - Something that offers basic information or instruction
- n. - A model or standard for making comparisons
- n. - Someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- n. - A structure or marking that serves to direct the motion or positioning of something
- v. - Direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- v. - Take somebody somewhere
- v. - Be a guiding or motivating force or drive
- v. - Use as a guide
- v. - Pass over, across, or through
Guide is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in guide: D E G I U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to guide:
14 words found using the letters in "Guide"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words