Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Conduct
The definition of conduct, the meaning of the word Conduct:
Is conduct a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Manner of acting or controlling yourself
- n. - (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- v. - Direct the course of; manage or control
- v. - Lead, as in the performance of a composition; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- v. - Behave in a certain manner
- v. - Take somebody somewhere
- v. - Transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- v. - Lead musicians in the performance of
Conduct is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in conduct: C C D N O T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to conduct:
36 words found using the letters in "Conduct"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words