Is leave a Scrabble word?
Yes, leave is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Leave is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word leave.
- Go away from a place
- Go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness
- Act or be so as to become in a specified state
- Leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- Move out of or depart from
- Make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain
- Have as a result or residue
- Remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- Put into the care or protection of someone
- Leave or give by will after one's death
- Have left or have as a remainder
- Be survived by after one's death
- Transmit (knowledge or skills)
- Leave behind unintentionally
- The period of time during which you are absent from work or duty
- Permission to do something
- The act of departing politely
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leave?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to leave:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'leave'.