Is talks a Scrabble word?
Yes, talks is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Talks is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word talks.
- Exchange thoughts; talk with
- Express in speech
- Use language
- Reveal information
- Divulge confidential information or secrets
- Deliver a lecture or talk
- A discussion intended to produce an agreement
- An exchange of ideas via conversation
- Discussion; (`talk about' is a less formal alternative for `discussion of')
- The act of giving a talk to an audience
- A speech that is open to the public
- Idle gossip or rumor
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in talks?
1 Anagram of Talks
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to talks:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'talks'.