Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, stall is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Postpone doing what one should be doing
2. Come to a stop
3. Deliberately delay an event or action
4. Put into, or keep in, a stall
5. Experience a stall in flight, of airplanes
6. Cause an airplane to go into a stall
7. Cause an engine to stop
1. A compartment in a stable where a single animal is confined and fed
2. Small area set off by walls for special use
3. A booth where articles are displayed for sale
4. A malfunction in the flight of an aircraft in which there is a sudden loss of lift that results in a downward plunge
5. Seating in the forward part of the main level of a theater
6. Small individual study area in a library
7. A tactic used to mislead or delay
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stall?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words