Is stall a Scrabble word?
Yes, stall is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Stall is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word stall
The meaning of stall
14 definitions of the word stall.
- Postpone doing what one should be doing
- Come to a stop
- Deliberately delay an event or action
- Put into, or keep in, a stall
- Experience a stall in flight, of airplanes
- Cause an airplane to go into a stall
- Cause an engine to stop
- A compartment in a stable where a single animal is confined and fed
- Small area set off by walls for special use
- A booth where articles are displayed for sale
- A malfunction in the flight of an aircraft in which there is a sudden loss of lift that results in a downward plunge
- Seating in the forward part of the main level of a theater
- Small individual study area in a library
- A tactic used to mislead or delay
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stall?
5 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Stall
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stall:
Unscramble the letters in stall
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stall'.