Is blast a Scrabble word?
Yes, blast is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Blast is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word blast.
- Make a strident sound
- Hit hard
- Use explosives on
- Apply a draft or strong wind to to
- Create by using explosives
- Make with or as if with an explosion
- Fire a shot
- Criticize harshly or violently
- Shatter as if by explosion
- Shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly
- A very long fly ball
- A sudden very loud noise
- A strong current of air
- An explosion (as of dynamite)
- A highly pleasurable or exciting experience
- Intense adverse criticism
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in blast?
1 Anagram of Blast
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blast:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'blast'.