Is malts a Scrabble word?
Yes, malts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Malts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word malts.
- Treat with malt or malt extract
- Turn into malt, become malt
- Convert grain into malt
- Convert into malt
- A milkshake made with malt powder
- A lager of high alcohol content; by law it is considered too alcoholic to be sold as lager or beer
- A cereal grain (usually barley) that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water; used especially in brewing and distilling
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in malts?
1 Anagram of Malts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to malts:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'malts'.