Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Hatched
The definition of hatched, the meaning of the word Hatched:
Is hatched a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Emerge from the eggs
- v. - Devise or invent
- v. - Inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating
- v. - Draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper
- v. - Sit on (eggs)
- adj. - Emerged from an egg
- adj. - Shaded by means of fine parallel or crossed lines
Hatched is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in hatched: A C D E H H T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hatched:
71 words found using the letters in "Hatched"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words