Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Brood
The definition of brood, the meaning of the word Brood:
Is brood a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The young of an animal cared for at one time
- v. - Think moodily or anxiously about something
- v. - Hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
- v. - Be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- v. - Be in a huff; be silent or sullen
- v. - Sit on (eggs)
Brood is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in brood: B D O O R
1 Anagram of Brood
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brood:
18 words found using the letters in "Brood"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words