Is had a Scrabble word?
Yes, had is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Had is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word had
The meaning of had
19 definitions of the word had.
- Have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
- Have as a feature
- Go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
- Have ownership or possession of
- Cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
- Serve oneself to, or consume regularly
- Have a personal or business relationship with someone
- Organize or be responsible for
- Have left
- Be confronted with
- Suffer from; be ill with
- Cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner
- Receive willingly something given or offered
- Get something; come into possession of
- Undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- Achieve a point or goal
- Cause to be born
- Have sex with; archaic use
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in had?
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Had
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to had:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'had'.