Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Golden
The definition of golden, the meaning of the word Golden:
Is golden a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- adj. - Marked by peace and prosperity
- adj. - Made from or covered with gold
- adj. - Supremely favored
- adj. - Suggestive of gold
- adj. - Presaging or likely to bring good luck
Golden is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in golden: D E G L N O
2 Anagrams of Golden
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to golden:
63 words found using the letters in "Golden"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words