Yes, dog is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Dog is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'dog'.
- Go after with the intent to catch
- A member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds
- A dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- Informal term for a man
- Someone who is morally reprehensible
- A smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
- A hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- Metal supports for logs in a fireplace
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in dog?
1 Anagram of Dog
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dog:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'dog'.