Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Gilded
The definition of gilded, the meaning of the word Gilded:
Is gilded a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold
- adj. - Having the deep slightly brownish color of gold
- adj. - Based on pretense; deceptively pleasing
- adj. - Rich and superior in quality
- adj. - Made from or covered with gold
Gilded is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in gilded: D D E G I L
1 Anagram of Gilded
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gilded:
33 words found using the letters in "Gilded"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words