Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Girdle
The definition of girdle, the meaning of the word Girdle:
Is girdle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An encircling or ringlike structure
- n. - A band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- n. - A woman's close-fitting foundation garment
- v. - Cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- v. - Put a girdle on or around
Girdle is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in girdle: D E G I L R
4 Anagrams of Girdle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to girdle:
60 words found using the letters in "Girdle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words