Is girdles a Scrabble word?
Yes, girdles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Girdles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word girdles
The meaning of girdles
5 definitions of the word girdles.
- Cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- Put a girdle on or around
- An encircling or ringlike structure
- A band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- A woman's close-fitting foundation garment
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in girdles?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Anagrams of Girdles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to girdles:
Unscramble the letters in girdles
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'girdles'.