Is deaden a Scrabble word?
Yes, deaden is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Deaden is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word deaden.
- Make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- Cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- Make vapid or deprive of spirit
- Lessen the momentum or velocity of
- Become lifeless, less lively, intense, or active; lose life, force, or vigor
- Make less lively, intense, or vigorous; impair in vigor, force, activity, or sensation
- Convert (metallic mercury) into a grey powder consisting of minute globules, as by shaking with chalk or fatty oil
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in deaden?
1 Anagram of Deaden
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to deaden:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'deaden'.