Is teasing a Scrabble word?
Yes, teasing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Teasing is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word teasing.
- Annoy persistently
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- To arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
- Tear into pieces
- Raise the nap of (fabrics)
- Disentangle and raise the fibers of
- Separate the fibers of
- Mock or make fun of playfully
- Ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- Playfully vexing (especially by ridicule)
- Arousing sexual desire without intending to satisfy it
- Causing irritation or annoyance
- The act of harassing someone playfully or maliciously (especially by ridicule); provoking someone with persistent annoyances
- Playful vexation
- The act of removing tangles from you hair with a comb
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in teasing?
5 Anagrams of Teasing
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to teasing:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'teasing'.
- B: beatings
- G: naggiest
- F: feasting
- H: gahnites
- W: sweating
- V: vintages
- Y: yeasting
- Z: tziganes