Yes, asking is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Asking is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'asking'.
- Inquire about
- Make a request or demand for something to somebody
- Direct or put; seek an answer to
- Consider obligatory; request and expect
- Address a question to and expect an answer from
- Require as useful, just, or proper
- Require or ask for as a price or condition
- The verbal act of requesting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in asking?
2 Anagrams of Asking
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to asking:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'asking'.