Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Foliate
The definition of foliate, the meaning of the word Foliate:
Is foliate a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Hammer into thin flat foils
- v. - Decorate with leaves
- v. - Coat or back with metal foil
- v. - Number the pages of a book or manuscript
- v. - Grow leaves
- adj. - Ornamented with foliage or foils
- adj. - (often used as a combining form) having or resembling a leaf or having a specified kind or number of leaves
- adj. - (especially of metamorphic rock) having thin leaflike layers or strata
Foliate is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in foliate: A E F I L O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to foliate:
115 words found using the letters in "Foliate"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words