Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Fail
The definition of fail, the meaning of the word Fail:
Is fail a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Fail to do something; leave something undone
- v. - Be unsuccessful
- v. - Disappoint, prove undependable to; abandon, forsake
- v. - Stop operating or functioning
- v. - Be unable
- v. - Judge unacceptable
- v. - Fail to get a passing grade
- v. - Fall short in what is expected
- v. - Become bankrupt or insolvent; fail financially and close
- v. - Prove insufficient
- v. - Get worse
Fail is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fail: A F I L
2 Anagrams of Fail
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fail:
10 words found using the letters in "Fail"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words