Yes, foil is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Foil is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'foil'.
- Enhance by contrast
- Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- Cover or back with foil
- A piece of thin and flexible sheet metal
- Anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing's good qualities
- A device consisting of a flat or curved piece (as a metal plate) so that its surface reacts to the water it is passing through
- Picture consisting of a positive photograph or drawing on a transparent base; viewed with a projector
- A light slender flexible sword tipped by a button
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in foil?
1 Anagram of Foil
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to foil:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'foil'.