Yes, life is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Life is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word 'life'.
- A characteristic state or mode of living
- The experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- The course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living
- The condition of living or the state of being alive
- The period during which something is functional (as between birth and death)
- The period between birth and the present time
- The period from the present until death
- A living person
- Animation and energy in action or expression
- Living things collectively
- The organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones
- An account of the series of events making up a person's life
- A motive for living
- A prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in life?
2 Anagrams of Life
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to life:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'life'.