Is file a Scrabble word?
Yes, file is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
File is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word file.
- Record in a public office or in a court of law
- Smooth with a file
- Proceed in line
- File a formal charge against
- Place in a container for keeping records
- A set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together
- A line of persons or things ranged one behind the other
- Office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order
- A steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces; used for smoothing wood or metal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in file?
2 Anagrams of File
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to file:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'file'.