Is flat a Scrabble word?
Yes, flat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Flat is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
24 definitions of the word flat.
- With flat sails
- In a forthright manner; candidly or frankly
- Having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- Having a relatively broad surface in relation to depth or thickness
- Not modified or restricted by reservations
- Stretched out and lying at full length along the ground
- Lacking contrast or shading between tones
- (of a musical note) lowered in pitch by one chromatic semitone
- Flattened laterally along the whole length (e.g., certain leafstalks or flatfishes)
- Lacking taste or flavor or tang
- Lacking stimulating characteristics; uninteresting
- Having lost effervescence
- Sounded or spoken in a tone unvarying in pitch
- Horizontally level
- Lacking the expected range or depth; not designed to give an illusion or depth
- Not reflecting light; not glossy
- Commercially inactive
- A level tract of land
- A shallow box in which seedlings are started
- A musical notation indicating one half step lower than the note named
- Freight car without permanent sides or roof
- A deflated pneumatic tire
- Scenery consisting of a wooden frame covered with painted canvas; part of a stage setting
- A suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flat?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flat:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'flat'.