Is left a Scrabble word?
Yes, left is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Left is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
24 definitions of the word left.
- Toward or on the left; also used figuratively
- Go away from a place
- Go and leave behind, either intentionally or by neglect or forgetfulness
- Act or be so as to become in a specified state
- Leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- Move out of or depart from
- Make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain
- Have as a result or residue
- Remove oneself from an association with or participation in
- Put into the care or protection of someone
- Leave or give by will after one's death
- Have left or have as a remainder
- Be survived by after one's death
- Transmit (knowledge or skills)
- Leave behind unintentionally
- Being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north
- Not used up
- Intended for the left hand
- Of or belonging to the political or intellectual left
- Location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object faces east
- Those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare
- The hand that is on the left side of the body
- The piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left
- A turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in left?
1 Anagram of Left
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to left:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'left'.