Is page a Scrabble word?
Yes, page is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Page is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word page
The meaning of page
9 definitions of the word page.
- Contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- Work as a page
- Number the pages of a book or manuscript
- One side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
- A boy who is employed to run errands
- A youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- In medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in page?
2 Anagrams of Page
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to page:
Unscramble the letters in page
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'page'.