Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Page
The definition of page, the meaning of the word Page:
Is page a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- n. - English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- n. - United States diplomat and writer about the Old South (1853-1922)
- n. - A boy who is employed to run errands
- n. - A youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- n. - In medieval times a youth acting as a knight's attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- v. - Contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- v. - Work as a page
- v. - Number the pages of a book or manuscript
Page is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in page: A E G P
2 Anagrams of Page
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to page:
12 words found using the letters in "Page"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words