Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Filled
The definition of filled, the meaning of the word Filled:
Is filled a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Make full, also in a metaphorical sense
- v. - Become full
- v. - Occupy the whole of
- v. - Assume, as of positions or roles
- v. - Fill or meet a want or need
- v. - Appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- v. - Eat until one is sated
- v. - Fill to satisfaction
- v. - Plug with a substance
- adj. - (usually followed by `with' or used as a combining form) generously supplied with
- adj. - Of purchase orders that have been filled
- adj. - (of time) taken up
Filled is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in filled: D E F I L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to filled:
44 words found using the letters in "Filled"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words